From American Screwballs to Swedish Meatball...this is life
The 20th of May came rather quick, but here I am in Sweden exploring a new way of life and having much of a culture shock. I decided to make a blog upon my handome Father's request. Most people blog about things they see, but I feel like I might be better at expressing what the hell goes through my head as I explore this beautiful foreign country. So just warning you b4 you read...this is not rated PG, but I would love for you to jump on my bike and enjoy the ride of a life time!
My sister and I in Old Town Stockholm
The BEST Swedish girl around
Sunday, July 18, 2010
"you win some, you lose some, and some get rained out" -Gramps
Not that you can really tell, but Kristen pulled her camera out during the tsunami and took a pic of my biking behind her. obviousloy its off center but kinda cool she "caught the moment" check out out hot rod orange bikes as well! haha
I am 21+1 years old, and I will be forever young! My dream is to wake up every day and do something that scares me, and learn from someone else. I think that the world has more to offer us than we think, and I hope that through seeing the world I learn more than what I have learned in the college books my parents have spent a fortune on. My favorite thing to do is laugh and listen to people laugh. I have the most amazing family in the universe, and God has blessed me with more opportunity in life than I could have ever asked for.
No comments:
Post a Comment