From American Screwballs to Swedish Meatball...this is life

The 20th of May came rather quick, but here I am in Sweden exploring a new way of life and having much of a culture shock. I decided to make a blog upon my handome Father's request. Most people blog about things they see, but I feel like I might be better at expressing what the hell goes through my head as I explore this beautiful foreign country. So just warning you b4 you read...this is not rated PG, but I would love for you to jump on my bike and enjoy the ride of a life time!

My sister and I in Old Town Stockholm

My sister and I in Old Town Stockholm
The BEST Swedish girl around

Friday, August 20, 2010

“Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday”-proverb quotes



“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” -Harvery Mackay



Today Marks the 3 month anniversary for me and Sweden!!!!!!!

"work hard, play harder"
puss och kram
xoxo
Shann
#1 on the field, #1 in your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment