Hello Beautys!!
it is getting late, so I am going to try and make this short, but you all know how I get on my soap box...
So I went downtown to the graduation with Matilda. Alot of her girl friends were down there, and I met them. Theyre great! The graduation is so different then the states. They get johndeers, and tractors and all kinds of big trucks to pull trailers. they fill the trailors with graudates and they drive around downtown drinking, playing music singing...EVERYONE in the town lines up along the roads (its so crowded) and throws roses, champaign bottles, flowers, streamers, everything. Like the US entire families come to the festivities. its awesome. then after that they get off the trailers, and they get into cars, convertables, nice nice cars, i saw a porche, lambo, old old historic cars, more trailers with coutches and graduates sitting down. where they honk, wave, drink, and get recognized again while they leave out of down town. it is like a huge party. Needless to say i wanted to be a European graduate today. haha. US graduation-0, Swedish graduation-1. hahe we lose, our graduations are boring theirs are...well BAD ASSS.
Matilda was so sweet for asking me to ride into town with her, and then explain the graduation, and introduce me to all her friends.
So, I came home, had some yogurt for lunch, then off to practice, biked back home, and had taco dinner and wine. I visited with the rents for a bit, and then came down to my room to chat with you crazy Americans. Talked to my Daddy-ooo on skype, saw his Porche driving cirtificate. that was pretty bad ass. Maybe we can start some sort of driving school in the culdi-sac. We can start with the family, since we have stacked up a couple of accidents through the years. FAIL for the Johnston's. But then I chatted with Stephy, got to see her pretty face, and glad to see shes doing good, talked to Brianna, shes doing good-a little under the weather, but still had good convo, and chatted mom a bit too! Glad yall are all doing good. Got another headache tonight, I think its because I am missing America, or maybe need to get out to the bar...hopefully its the bar, because America has to wait. DAMNIT..i guess ill drink to that! haha...
OH i forgot to tell yall, Luisa (5 yr old) came back to our house from being at her moms for a week. She colored me a picture. Its a picture of our house. SOOO sweet. and she sat by me at dinner. Shes the sweetest thing ever. Can i be 5 again, I promise ill be sweet instead of a brat this go around. hahaha
OK so 2 games tomorrow, then cookout with the team, and then PARTYYYY with Matilda and her friends. I am nervous about meeting all of her friends, but I hope it goes well! What should I wear? How should I wear my hair? What jewelry should I wear? The only answer I have is what I will be drinking. haha...so I guess it's GO TIME! haha.
I miss yall, and I will let yall know how the games go...I really miss not hearing my Dad tell me to "stay long, throw the ball hard", or "way ahead, mix it up", or when its a good pitch and the umpire doesnt call it he says "ahh nice spottt" haha. Just when you think im not listening...I AM. GOTCHAAA!! my highschool coach used to say "lets go shooter" i like that one too.
Alright time for bed for me...haha the picture is of Matilda and some of her freinds. She is wearing all black...so blessed! g'night yall. think of me tomorrow, hopefully throwing Swedish meatballs right by them...
"work hard, play harder"
Shann
#1 on the field, #1 in your heart
No comments:
Post a Comment