From American Screwballs to Swedish Meatball...this is life

The 20th of May came rather quick, but here I am in Sweden exploring a new way of life and having much of a culture shock. I decided to make a blog upon my handome Father's request. Most people blog about things they see, but I feel like I might be better at expressing what the hell goes through my head as I explore this beautiful foreign country. So just warning you b4 you read...this is not rated PG, but I would love for you to jump on my bike and enjoy the ride of a life time!

My sister and I in Old Town Stockholm

My sister and I in Old Town Stockholm
The BEST Swedish girl around

Friday, June 4, 2010

"Life's a long headache in a noisy street”

Good Morning ya'll! WOW, sorry I did not get any blogging in last night...I had a serious headache, and once I sat down to look at this computer screen it turned into a migraine! It was painful. I could not sleep. tossed and turned, until I magically passed out on the floor with a rag over my forehead and a pillow covering my face. Pathetic!! None the less I could not blog.

So yesterday was boring, Ill explain short and sweet. I woke up, ran to the soccer field, ran, ran home, took a nap, layed out, started feeling dizzy and sick. layed down. While i was napping though, my sister My came in and asked if I would teach her how to pitch. She set a time and we biked off for the fields to practice. We threw for about 30 minutes. I only taught her the snap, but she caught on quickly. I was so excited she wanted to learn! So we had practice, and biked home. The way home is uphill, so my head was POUNDING. Came in ate dinner...and came in my room due to the dizzyness and headache. I didnt take any medicine for fear of the fact they would give me herbs to rub on my head or some natural remedy that I just couldnt handle at the time.

Now I have woken up, showered, and am going to get ready to go down town with Matilda to watch the graduation festivivties. It is huge here. everyone in the city goes down town to line up in the streets and see all the graduates. The students grad. have rented nice cars and stuff to ride in, they have champaign breakfast and all kinds of celebrations! So that is where I am at today!!

Sorry for the boring blog, but Ill be on tonight, maybe something exciting will happen at practice!

love yall,
"work hard, play harder"

Shann
#1 on the field, #1 in your heart.
PS-good luck HHS softball.
here is a link...it made my day-
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/high-school/post/_/id/1217/hebron-hopes-to-complete-dream-softball-season

No comments:

Post a Comment